Rheingau Founders is hiring for one new venture: Ono Labs
Join the team from day one and co-create a new kind of health and lifestyle brand for women: Ono Labs.
Product: Ono Labs offers all natural supplements that conveniently provides women and soon-to-be mums with the nutrition they and their babies deserve before, during and after a pregnancy.
Vision: We believe that better health begins with better and wholesome nutrition. We only create and offer products that we want to take.
- You are part of the management team: Develop and shape the strategy of the company, challenge the status quo and drive change forward!
- You are a leader and builder: you coordinate and allocate tasks within the team
- You measure the effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and find ways to improve processes
- You oversee daily operations and make adjustments as necessary
- You are responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- You provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of our company
Was Sie mitbringen
- 3-5 years’ experience in an operational / finance role with team and budget responsibility
- An outstanding degree / MBA from a top university in business or technical studies
- Financial management experience in the creation and management of budgets and implementation of financial control and structures
- Proven track record in designing and implementing highly scalable, fault-tolerant processes and operational structures
- Analytical mind, process and number driven
- Effective and persuasive communication skills, both internally as well as with external partners
- Leadership experience: hiring, building and leading teams
- Strong project management skills and drive for execution with endurance, flexibility and high performance
- Advanced computer skills, in particular excellent knowledge of Excel
- Fluent BOTH in German and English
- Background in business consulting (McKinsey, BCG etc.), financial services, legal or Start-Up
- C-Level Experience with venture capital / start up fundraising
- Profound BI analytics, CRM tool and database knowledge
- Expertise in supply chain management / logistics operations
- Experience with food / nutrition / supplement products or at least passion for the industry
- Work experience in brand / marketing driven B2C companies
Was wir Ihnen bieten
A leading role in new startup that is financially backed by well-known investors and currently in the founding phase
Immediate responsibility to leave your imprint: Full "scope of action" within your area
Room for new ideas and personal growth: Follow your aspiration and proactively shape your career
Access to a great network of successful entrepreneurs
Startup spirit: Flat hierarchies, open communication and an international and highly motivated team in a family like environment, regular team activities and events outside of work
Meet your Co-Founder: Chanyu - The food-tech startup expert
Chanyu graduated with a degree in Strategic Communications. In 2009 she co-founded her first SaaS startup “Customer Alliance” in partnership with Rheingau Founders. To follow her passion, she co-founded several food-tech startups and her previous venture received funding from Holtzbrinck Ventures and FF Angel Fund, the investment arm of Peter Thiel.
For Ono Labs she can combine her passion for food & nutrition, her expertise of the industry as well as her knowledge of building a unique brand in the consumer goods sector in combination with her learnings of being a startup entrepreneur for 8 years.
ABOUT RHEINGAU FOUNDERS
Rheingau Founders is a professional co-founder for digital business located in Berlin, Germany.The team around the founding partners Dr. Tobias Johann, Philipp Hartmann and Kai Hansen support their portfolio founders with their extensive knowledge of building and scaling Online and Mobile businesses. Till date, Rheingau portfolio firms have raised more than EUR 130m in follow-on funding, creating more than 500 jobs in the Berlin ecosystem. Most recent highlights from the Rheingau Portfolio include itembase (e-commerce enabling platform), simplesurance (cross & upselling tool for insurances), medlanes (e-health solution) and Service Partner ONE (B2B office management tool).
You want to join Ono Labs and co-work with Chanyu?
Please include a current and detailed CV and your motivation to join the founding team of Ono Labs!
APPLY HERE: https://jobs.lever.co/rheingau-founders/50b05974-294a-4927-ba25-2cf914e87feb?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Berlin%20Partner
We are looking forward to your application!