The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect and educate professionals. Every day we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
In order to succeed in our process to conquer the international market, we need a passionate and creative recruiter to find the greatest talents for us and to convince them to join our fantastic team!
- Coordinate with the departments with regard to personnel requirements, creating qualification profiles and determining suitable recruiting channels
- Placement of job advertisements and making contact with potential candidates
- Contact for applicants, colleagues, departments and management in all matters concerning selection processes
- Applicant management
- Initial application screening, carrying out telephone interviews and applicant interviews
- Analysis of recruiting success and measures derived from it
- General assistance in HR operative processes
Was Sie mitbringen
- Experience in recruiting, ideally as a media or agency worker
- University graduate or vocational training focussing on human resources
- Several years of experience in recruiting specialists, and ideally, managers
- Independent working methods focussing on goals and hands-on attitude
- Strong communicative skills, open manner and social competence
- Commitment, reliability and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good knowledgTogether, we create space for informative dialogue, helping to network specialists and managers. If you´d like to assist us, send us your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) via our online portal.
- Apply now
- e of MS Office
Was wir Ihnen bieten
Further education: We value further education and your professional development. Benefit from five days professional education a year!
Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 motivated colleagues with whom to network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events.
Career opportunities: Explore your creativity and the variety our company offers, enabling you to work autonomously with many opportunities for personal development.
Work/Life balance: We are committed to a healthy work/life balance. Profit from flexible working hours (core working time 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.) and the option to work from home.
Flat hierarchies: We prioritise transparency, short decision-making channels and a personal atmosphere.
Community: Strong team spirit is important to us. Lunches for interns, trainees and junior staff, monthly social events, mystery lunches and Meet the Board are just some of the opportunities we offer our employees to make this happen.
Sports programme: We´ll get you in shape! Our weekly sports programme covers running, fitness and yoga.
Onboarding: To facilitate your start at Quadriga during your first days and weeks, we apply onboarding processes, including an initial induction phase, training, regular feedback discussions and our mentoring programme.
Help with your company pension: We´ll support your goal to care for your financial future.
Location: Work in the centre of Berlin with good access to public transport, an in-house library and our own green courtyard.
Together, we create space for informative dialogue, helping to network specialists and managers. If you´d like to assist us, send us your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) via our online portal.
Apply now: https://www.quadriga.eu/en/stellenangebote/?job_position_id=13457