Budget / Finance Manager (m/f/d)
Aufgaben – Einleitung
Berlin, Germany; (home)-office based, ability to work a mixture of remotely from own home office and/or from the Company’s Berlin based office is negotiable.
As a result of continuous progress in our projects we want to expand our team and therefore seek a Finance Manager. You will work closely with the Director of Finance to support the budgeting and controlling process, especially for our clinical trials and manufacturing of our products. Your responsibility includes oversight and management of clinical and manufacturing team budgets. The role will also require you to work closely with the relevant clinical and manufacturing team members to ensure prompt and uniform delivery of the financial budgets to the finance team and adherence to the budgets.
Was Sie mitbringen
- Be the interface between finance and the clinical and manufacturing team
- Maintain purchase order (PO) file and mapping the PO to budget
- Assist Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) with the clinical trial budget preparation
- Prepare the clinical trial alongside the relevant clinical and manufacturing team members and consolidate the budget to feed into the Group’s budget
- Assist in prompt review and reconciliation of CRO’s, CMO’s and other major suppliers’ monthly invoices and promptly query and resolve deviations from budget to assist with controlling costs and adherence to set budgets.
- Support the preparation of job cost forecast
- Allocate support hours to individual projects
- Prepare schedules for management accounts and ensure that deadlines are met
- Transfer intercompany FTE hours every 6 months
- Support Finance Director with ad hoc analysis and take an active role in other projects as required
Was wir Ihnen bieten
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work partially from home
- Good compatibility of family, work and private life
Expected start date: 1 st September 2021
If you are interested in this challenging career opportunity, please send your CV, certificate of employments, salary expectations, application letter and your earliest possible entry date until July 15 th , 2021 to the following e-mail address (confidentiality is of course guaranteed):
privacy statement for applicants: