Software engineer (m/w/d) – ZB21
Aufgaben – Einleitung
- As a software engineer at our client in Berlin you will work on the following things:
- • Finding the best ways to understand traffic situations via computer vision
- • Implementing computer vision algorithms on embedded hardware
- • Optimizing algorithms for a best trade-off between performance and energy efficiency
- • Building a digital twin for continuous testing
- • Building a customer-centered interface for different use-cases
- • Writing clean code for certification
- • A university degree in a technical field (or equivalent), like computer science, physics, engineering or similar
- • Solid experience with C++/C (and python)
- • Experience in classic computer vision and image processing
- • Solid experience with the CUDA programming model, GPU Hardware, PTX/SASS, OpenMP and SIMD architectures, especially ARM NEON.
- • Experience with CI/CD, autonomous driving simulators and 3D rendering libraries
- • Experience with the NVIDIA Jetson platform and utilizing Linux APIs for hardware interfaces
- Client benefits
- – Joining right from the beginning: Your ideas and solutions are at the foundation of a product that will be used in cities all around the globe.
- – You get the unique opportunity to develop a multi-sided skillset in software and hardware development, ranging
- from low-level embedded programming to the training of high-level machine learning models.
- – You get the opportunity to learn the full spectrum of product design: From iterating new requirements with the
- customer to going through the certification progress and enabling delivery.
- – You will be part of a team of open people that have a strong drive to make things happen. We solve problems quickly and without bureaucracy.
Was Sie mitbringen
Was wir Ihnen bieten